What's best time to visit Greenery and Forests than the monsoons but wait, isn't this the season when we need to be more cautious and better prepared to ensure we have a safe and pleasant drive to our destination.
Here are some tips and tricks in one place basis my experience and some research over the internet.
- Check vehicle after overnight parking before starting in the morning
- Check wiper blade and water level
- Check brake pads
- Check vehicle fluids, brake fluid, engine oil etc
- Check spare tyre and air pressure in all types
- Don't speed during rains, be emphatic to pedestrians and bike riders
- Use defoggers
- Ensure the tail lamps, head lamps and fog lamps are all functioning
- Check Battery, AC, Electricals
- Mud flaps so that you do not spray mud / rain water on vehicles behind you
- Do carry rope in case you get struck, first aid kit
Above all, driving in the monsoon is fun and would recommend you to follow the Traffic rules and have safe trip around..
Finally in the event of help needed, here is a list of all major car manufacturers tollfree numbers:
Emergency contact details of all the major car manufacturers in India: these numbers are sourced from Google, please check for latest updated and call
Maruti : (18001800180)
Nissan: (18002093456) / Renault: (180030044444)